Monday, December 21, 2009

Half Way....

Mason is 6 months today(well it was today when I started writing this post but now it's a week later)!!! I was laying in bed the other day thinking about how much he's changed and grown in the last 6 months and then I started thinking about how much he'll change in the next 6 months. I don't even want to think about it. While I love to see him accomplish something new, I just love the stage he's in right now. Sleeping through the night, laughing at the most ordinary things, sitting and playing with toys, not being able to crawl, two naps a day, moving every single body part when he gets excited, smiling at anyone who looks his way, and startling himself when he makes a loud noise are just a few of things I get to look forward to everyday.

Here are his 6 months stats.
16lbs 8oz of sweetness 25%
26 inches of joy %30

I didn't even realize he's on the small side. He has two cousins who are 2 and 3 months older than him but he is bigger than both of them. I love Mason to pieces and can't imagine a day without him.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Wow!! It's been 6 months!? Yep, still have your baby gift here at my house--what a horrible friend I am! =( Seriously, we need to get together SOON! Hope you guys have a fun Christmas!! =)

VanDyke Family said...

I can't believe how fast he's grown! I loved being able to see him over thanksgiving and it just makes me a little sad i'm not closer to see him more often. He's just a smiley ball of joy and I just love him so much, all your kids are just so great! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, Tell everyone hello from Aunty Tammi!

Angela said...

I love Mason so much! It was so fun to see him...and all of you...at Christmas! Mason cracked me up on Christmas when I was holding him and he just started laughing. It was hilarious! He is so cute!!! So are Kenzie and Dylan...love you guys!